Thursday, November 3, 2011

My First Post....

Well, here is it, my first post to my new blog.
So, I have been thinking, and sometimes I want to share things, but facebook doesn’t always seem like the appropriate outlet. I thought that perhaps there would be people out there like me who would like the things I want to share.
So I thought about what is important to me in my life….
Music and staying active.
Probable my two most favourite things in life.
To start out, let me tell you a bit about myself….
I am a 25 year old female who has completely transformed her life over the past 5 years. I have set out and accomplished things and learned things about life and myself that I never knew I could.
Over the past 2 years, my two greatest accomplishments have been:
1. Teaching myself to play the guitar, and also therefore proving that you can learn anything on Youtube!
2. Becoming a certified Group Cycle/Spinning Instructor and sharing my love of fitness and music with others.
In this blog, I want to bring to you my take on experiences with Music, Fitness, Teaching Spinning and my overall love of life and all that it has to offer.
So sit back, enjoy the ride, and I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment