Thursday, November 3, 2011

CONCERT REVIEW: Mumford & Sons - Copps Coliseum, Oct 26th 2011

I don’t know if there are words to describe it, but I will try… I had the pleasure of seeing the very talented Mumford & Sons last night at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada last night
Although the first opening act was a bit lackluster, I would say the second opener sparked my interest. I don’t think I even caught the name of either band….oh well!


Even playing to a packed Arena, the folk/rock group from London, UK did not disappoint. Vocals, harmonies and instruments were all spot on and beautiful. Long strings on lights hanging from the roof made the large venue seem more intimate. I am glad that I picked to see them at Copps rathar than at the larger venue of the ACC that they played the evening prior. One thing is for sure, they had mesmerized with every song they played. They played many songs off their upcoming album, which I am now awaiting anxiously!! Overall amazing evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment