Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear Santa....I think I need this for Christmas...

This has got to be one of the coolest new products on the market. The UP by Jawbone. It's basically a bracelet that you wear all the time and it tracks your sleep cycle through movements, your step counts and activity as well as tracks your meals through a photo journal type log. It apparently is going to be released on Sunday Nov 6th in Canada and be sold at the Apple Store. I think I am going to go take a look at it and perhaps wait until there are more reviews after the release date, but I am sure this is going to be a hot item for christmas this year. I think it would be the perfect gift for my mom, but only if it is compatible with her current Ipod Touch 3g. Hopefully it is, we will wait and see.


The UP app from Itunes - HERE
Jawbone UP Website - HERE
Review Article on Engadget - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment