Friday, December 16, 2011

Catchup...

So I guess it has been awhile since I've posted anything...

Where have I been you ask? Studying and writing exams...and trying to get caught up at work before the holidays...

Here is an update on things that have been going on.

I have been diving into Crossfit, loving it more every day. Right now I am still trying to find my SRM (Single Rep Max) for each of the basic lifts that I described in my posts about my onboarding. I am surprising myself with how strong I actually am. Here are some of my personal records so far...


  • Overhead Press - 75lbs
  • Bench Bress - 105lbs
  • Deadlift - 175lbs
  • Clean - 120lbs
  • Double Unders (skipping) - have worked up to 12 in a row!
I also brought my brother this past week to try out a Crossfit class. It was fun to watch him learn the technique and have him watch me lift more weight than he thought I could!

Over and out for now,

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment